How to survive and thrive in any economic climate with proven strategies from a powerhouse
Carla Harris, one of the most powerful and respected women in business and Chairperson of the National Women's Business Council, shares advice, tips, and strategies for surviving in any workplace environment. While climbing the corporate ladder, Harris had her own personal missteps and celebrated numerous victories. She vowed that when she reached senior management, and people came to her for advice, she would provide them with the tools and strategies honed by her experience.
"Carla's pearls" have become the centerpiece for her many speeches and television appearances. In Expect to Win, Carla shares these valuable lessons, including:
* Authenticity: The Power is You
* The 90-Day Rule
* Perception is the Co-Pilot to Reality
* The Mentor, The Sponsor, The Adviser: Having Them All
* Leverage Your Voice
* Balance is a Necessity: Use Your Passions to Achieve it
* Expect to Win: Show Up With Your Best Self Every Day
* Expect to Win is an inspirational must-read for anyone seeking battle-tested tools to fulfilling their true potential and for fans of Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: