The fast and easy way to get a handle on ETFs
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have a strong foothold in themarketplace, because they are less volatile than individual stocks,cheaper than most mutual funds, and subject to minimal taxation.But how do you use thisfinancial product to diversify yourinvestments in today's fast-growing and ever-changing market?
Exchange-Traded Funds For Dummies shows you in plainEnglish how to weigh your options and pick the exchange-traded fundthat's right for you. It tells you everything you need to knowabout building a lean, mean portfolio and optimizing your profits.Plus, this updated edition covers all of the newest ETF products,providers, and strategies, as well as Commodity ETFs, Style ETFs,Country ETFs, and Inverse ETFs.
- Create the stock (equity) side of your portfolio
- Handle risk control, diversification, and modern portfoliotheory
- Manage small, large, sector, and international investments
- Add bonds, REITs, and other ETFs
- Invest smartly in precious metals
- Work non-ETFs into your investment mix
- Revamp your portfolio to fit life changes
- Fund your retirement years
Plus, you'll get answers to commonly asked questions about ETFsand advice on how to avoid mistakes that many investors—eventhe experienced ones—make. It provides forecasts of thefuture for ETFs and personal spending and also provides a completelist of ETFs and Web resources to assist your investment. WithExchange-Traded Funds For Dummies, you'll soon discover whatmakes ETFs the hottest investment on the market.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: