What’s the use of putting out reports that no one reads?Properly created dashboards are graphical representations that putdata in a context for your audience, and they look really cool! Howcool? You’ll find out when you see the dazzling examples inExcel 2007 Dashboards & Reports For Dummies. And, beforelong, everyone’s eyes will be riveted to your dashboards andreports too!
This revolutionary guide shows you how to turn Excel into yourown personal Business Intelligence tool. You’ll learn thefundamentals of using Excel 2007 to go beyond simple tables tocreating dashboard-studded reports that wow management. Get readyto catch dashboard fever as you find out how to use basic analysistechniques, build advanced dashboard components, implement advancedreporting techniques, and import external date into your Excelreports. Discover how to:
- Unleash the power of Excel as a business intelligence tool
- Create dashboards that communicate and get noticed
- Think about your data in a new way
- Present data more effectively and increase the value of yourreports
- Create dynamic labels that support visualization
- Represent time and seasonal trending
- Group and bucket data
- Display and measure values versus goals
- Implement macro-charged reporting
Using Excel 2007 as a BI tool is the most cost-efficient way fororganizations of any size create powerful and insightful reportsand distribute throughout the enterprise. And Excel 2007Dashboards and Reports for Dummies is the fastest you for youto catch dashboard fever!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: