The one book your bank REALLY does not want you to read.
More than ever before, Canadians are frightened and stressed outabout their retirement and financial future. With the mortgage, carpayments and credit card bills, there never seems to be enough topay the current bills let alone save thousands in RRSPs. At thesame time, the large financial institutions are bombarding us withfearful messages of destitution unless we maximize our RRSPcontributions.
The stock market crash of 2008 has proven one thing: traditionalretirement planning advice simply doesn't work. The risks are tooenormous. Throwing money into RRSPs and trusting the stock marketis like gambling with your family's future. But how do you plan forretirement without risking everything? In Enough Bull, DavidTrahair explains:
- How to invest only in 100% safe investments that willnever decline
- How to get out of mutual funds and the stock market -forever
- The "Tax Turbo-Charged RRSP strategy" - why you should waituntil you are over 50 to start your RRSP
- Exactly what age to elect to receive the CPP pension
- How to avoid the scams that lead to personal financialdisaster
Easy to understand and simple to apply, Enough Bull showsCanadians how to avoid all the traps and why doing the exactopposite of what they have been told will leave them much furtherahead.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: