Create office efficiency and business productivity with thishelpful book.
Eliminate the Chaos at Work increases your businessproductivity and peace of mind by showing you how to createstreamlined information systems, processes and workflows.
Laura's proven 25 techniques are easy to implement, realisticand results oriented. Using these techniques, you can take controlover your time and information to create workable systems built toreflect how you think and process information.
Eliminate the Chaos at Work breaks down the everydayorganization and productivity challenges you face at work into fourareas: time, paper and information management as well as managingall of the stuff in your office. You'll learn effective time andinformation management techniques including how to:
- Produce logical, user friendly information management systemsto ensure information is organized and easily retrievable
- Schedule and manage meetings that aren't total timewasters
- Implement a system to process and follow up on e-mail
- Create an organized e-mail filing structure for easyretrieval
- De-clutter paper files, decide what can be stored, scanned,shredded or recycled
- Learn what paper management system will work best for you andhow to create the filing structure
- Use the PAPERS method for maintaining efficient papermanagement systems
- Determine which task management system is right for your needsand how to manage your tasks and projects daily using the 20-minuterule
- Use the 10-step process to organize the stuff in youroffice
Imagine working in an office where you feel in control and ontop of things, instead of overwhelmed. Setup a comfortableworkspace and make yourself and your team's office more productive,supported and in control with Eliminate the Chaos atWork.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: