Dr Rodney Ford wants to help you. He has been helping families with severe eczema for over 30years, now he wants to help you as well. If you (or your family) are troubled by eczema, then at last he can help you can find all the answers you have been looking for:
* Why have you got it?
* What is causing it?
* How can you switch it off?
* What’s driving it?
* Is it a food? gluten, milk or eggs?
* How can you protect your children?
* How do you identify your allergies?
* What creams and potions?
This book is your answer to curing your eczema.
First, get your tests for eczema and food allergy.
Then, you might experience normal healthy skin again.
This book has already changed hundreds of people's lives.
Eczema! Cure It! table of Contents
Introduction Yes! It can be cured!
Are there any “secrets”?
1. Eczema! Why the controversy?
Food allergy goes undiagnosed
Cure it or cover it?
2. Eczema! What is it?
What is eczema?
The eczema progression
What is the risk of developing eczema?
Other types of eczema
The eczema environment
3. Eczema! Foods are the culprits!
Foods in the womb
How do foods cause eczema?
Food chemical reactions
4. Eczema! Find your triggers!
Skin prick testing
Skin prick tests are not the whole answer
5. Eczema! Milk, egg and peanut!
What some mothers say
6. Eczema! The Gluten Syndrome!
The Gluten Syndrome
Blair’s long-awaited recovery
Gluten known to cause skin disease
Eczema blood tests
More about gliadin
Gluten eczema stories
Think about the gluten-eczema link
7. Eczema! Switch it off!
Good gut bugs
The allergy “switch”
Probiotics can stop eczema
Probiotics can prevent eczema
How do probiotics work?
8. Eczema! Creams and potions!
Moisturizers and oils
Non-steroid anti-inflammatory creams
9. Eczema! Prevent it!
Ten steps to prevent eczema
1. Before pregnancy: diet
2. During pregnancy: diet
3. Birth: probiotics
4. Infant feeding: breast feeding
5. Food skin-prick tests: early identification
6. What Formula?
7. Foods: cow’s milk, eggs, peanuts, fish, gluten
8. Avoid inhalant allergens: house dust mite
9. Antihistamines: Cetirizine
10. Supplements and skin care
10. Websites & References
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: