See it done. Do it yourself. It’s that Easy! Easy Computer Basics, Windows 7 Edition teaches you the fundamentals to help you get the most from your computer hardware and software. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to perform the most common computer tasks. No need to feel intimidated; we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
In full color
Learn how to…
• Set up and configure your new computer system
• Upgrade your computer with new hardware and software
• Use Microsoft Windows 7–and personalize it just for you
• Connect to the Internet for web surfing, email, Facebook, and YouTube
• Manage and edit digital photos
• Play, copy, and burn your own music CDs–and download music from the Internet to play on your iPod
• Protect your family and your computer from viruses, spam, and spyware
• Set up a wireless home network and share your Internet connection with multiple computers
Category: General Computing
Covers: Hardware, Microsoft ® Windows 7
User Level: Beginner
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: