He has shown us how to smooth our wrinkles, and helped us slim down without feeling deprived. Now #1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Nicholas Perricone gives us an anti-aging program that unveils the miracle of cellular rejuvenation. These seven powerful strategies are not only easy to follow but present a plan for total health designed to help us look and feel great by age-proofing us from the inside out.
Taking a holistic approach that taps into cutting-edge science, Dr. Nicholas Perricone reveals how to rev up our cellular metabolism so that we can stay healthy, strong, and energetic, while keeping our skin soft, smooth, and supple. These strategies will help us reverse osteoporosis, restore bone structure and muscle mass, revitalize brain cells, reduce the chances of heart disease and cancer, elevate mood, manage blood sugar, and slim down and stay trim. Inside Dr. Perricone’s 7 Secrets to Beauty, Health, and Longevity you will discover
• the six kinds of food you need to eat every day, as well as healthy and delicious snacks–including a vegetable that both suppresses appetite and builds muscle
• new findings about the best nutritional supplements to win the fight against aging
• revolutionary skin rejuvenating secrets for radiant, toned, and youthful-looking skin
• the role of pheromones in curbing depression, boosting self-confidence, triggering weight loss, and improving libido
• the essential oil that is more powerful than antibiotics
• an exercise plan that will shape your silhouette and strengthen your bones in as little as ten minutes a day
• delicious recipes, easy shopping lists, and a guide to safe cookware so that you can create your own anti-aging kitchen
• Dr. Perricone’s trademark tips about new products that really work–and where to find them
Whether your aim is to look younger, improve your health, or just feel great, you’ll see fast results by following Dr. Perricone’s simple program. These seven indispensable secrets will keep you beautiful, healthy, and young all through life.
From the Hardcover edition.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: