Do you want to develop Web sites without the help of a programmer?Lucky for you there’s DotNetNuke, a content management systemthat allows you to build and maintain dynamic Web sites just byusing a Web browser.
DotNetNuke For Dummies helps you get down to business andshows you how to create a user-friendly Web site. You’ll findout how you can build and manage a flexible, versatile site withall the advantages an open-source application offers, useconvenient modules, build a community, and save some money at thesame time. This plain-English guide lets you discover how to:
- Install, run, and troubleshoot DotNetNuke
- Change and customize portal settings
- Add and manage pages on your site
- Make your site look professional
- Deliver contents with Text/HTML
- Add news feeds, online surveys, and banners
- Interact with visitors through blogging, feedback comments, andforums
- Create an e-business
- Customize the look of your site with exciting components
This book features cool new modules that will meet every Website’s need, both commercial and personal. With DotNetNukeFor Dummies, you’ll get up to speed with this wonderfulonline tool and create your own corner of the World Wide Web!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: