A 5-part process that will transform your organization — oryour career — into a non-stop creativity juggernaut
We live in an era when business cycles are measured in months,not years. The only way to sustain long term innovation and growthis through creativity-at all levels of an organization.Disciplined Dreaming shows you how to create profitable newideas, empower all your employees to be creative, and sustain yourcompetitive advantage over the long term. Linkner distills hisyears of experience in business and jazz — as well ashundreds of interviews with CEOs, entrepreneurs, and artists— into a 5-step process that will make creativity easy foryou and your organization. The methodology is simple, backed byproven results.
- Empowers individuals, teams, and organizations to meetcreative challenges posed by the marketplace
- Turns the mystery of creativity into a simple-to-useprocess
- Shows how creativity can be used for everything frominnovative, game-shifting breakthroughs to incremental advances anddaily improvements to business processes
- Offers dozens of practical exercises, thought-starters,workouts to grow "creative muscles," and case studies
Disciplined Dreaming shows even the stuffiest corporatebureaucracies how to cultivate creativity in order to become morecompetitive in today's shifting marketplace.
• #4 New YorkTimes Best Seller (Advice, How-To and Miscellaneous)
• #8 NewYork Times Best Seller (Hardcover Business)
• #2 Wall StreetJournal Best Seller (Hardcover Business)
• #9 Wall StreetJournal Best Seller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
• #9 WashingtonPost Best Seller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
• #1 USAToday Best Seller (Money)
• #10Entertainment Weekly Best Seller (HardcoverNonfiction)
• #10 PublishersWeekly Bestseller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: