Love taking pictures with your digital camera? Want to improve your skills, but don't have a lot of time to spend? How about some straight-to-the-point tips that cut to the chase and show you step by step how to accomplish a task? If that sounds like just what you had in mind, Digital Photography Just The Steps For Dummies, 2nd Edition is exactly what you need.
This handy, full-color guide breaks down the most important tasks into simple two-page, illustrated instructions. You choose what you want to do, flip to the right page, follow the instructions, and voilà! A new skill is yours!
Digital Photography Just The Steps For Dummies, 2nd Edition covers important tasks from choosing a camera to printing your photos or turning them into slideshows or galleries. You'll be able to:
- Select and use various lenses
- Take advantage of your meters
- Use tripods, screens, and scrims when shooting
- Work with depth of field
- Shoot and process Camera Raw images
- Download and organize your pictures
- Understand and use color profiles
- Edit in the "quick fix" mode
- Restore a vintage photo
- Create an online photo gallery, greeting cards, calendars, or CD jackets
More than 170 digital photography tasks are presented in this easy-to-use, full-color reference. Grab a copy and find out how much more fun you can have with your digital camera!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: