What is the best treatment for diabetes? If I have diabetes, will I end up needing dialysis? Why should I test my blood glucose if I feel fine? If I'm not overweight, why do I have diabetes?
"The Diabetes Answer Book is a terrific resource for people with diabetes and their families, whether they are newly diagnosed or have lived with diabetes for many years." - Martha M. Funnell, MS, RN, CDE, Michigan Diabetes Research and Training Center
At least 20.8 million people - 7 percent of the population - have diabetes, and this number is growing. The amount of information on the subject can be overwhelming, confusing, and often conflicting. The Diabetes Answer Book is a reassuring, authoritative reference for you and your family, providing sound advice, immediate answers, and essential information.
- What are the symptoms of hypoglycemia?
- If I am pregnant and have diabetes, what can I do to make sure my baby stays healthy?
- If I lose weight, will my diabetes go away?
- Why does stress affect my blood glucose so much?
- What can I do to lower my risk of getting kidney damage?
- What is the best diet for someone with diabetes?
Written in an easy-to-read question-and-answer format, The Diabetes Answer Book helps you fully understand diabetes and learn how to successfully manage it day to day.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: