Get ready to add punch and pizzazz to your presentations and wowyour audience using the latest PowerPoint techniques. This friendlybook/CD-ROM combo covers all of the new features of MicrosoftPowerPoint 2007, including interface changes, presentation themes,multimedia, the Slide Library, and more. The guide introduces youto the elements of PowerPoint: text; background, images, andinfo-graphics; shapes; fills, lines, and effects; sound and video;animations and transitions; and interactivity, flow, andnavigation. Packed with numerous tips, shortcuts, workarounds, andtimesaving techniques, it shows you step-by-step how to:
- Dress up your text by using fonts creatively and using WordArtto create artistic effects
- Work with masters and layouts, templates and themes, and fills,lines, and effects
- Maximize visual appeal by combining Photoshop withPowerPoint
- Add transitions, photos, motion, sound (narration and music),video, and animation
- Use SmartArt to create diagrams
- Create dynamic charts, equations, maps, and more
- Use PowerPoint’s extensive clip art collection
- Test and set up your presentation
- Link to Flash, Acrobat, Word, and Excel
- Print presentation materials and create helpful handouts
The CD includes templates, textures, backgrounds, backgroundmusic scores, images, alpha channel equipped graphics, maps,illustrations, and more, so this combo gives you the know-howand the tools. An 8-page color insert shows you how to usecolor effectively. With this friendly guide, you’re ready tobring your presentation to life with PowerPoint 2007.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: