It’s easy to design, build, and post a Web page with GooglePage Creator or CoffeeCup HTML Editor, but a friendly guide stillcomes in handy. Creating Web Pages For Dummies®, 9thEdition introduces you to Web design software and onlinepage-building tools, and walks you through the process in recordtime.
Like its previous editions, this book gives you the skinny ongetting Web pages up and running with the least amount of hassle.But not just ho-hum Web pages! Yours will look fantastic and beeasy to build, and you’ll even get a trial version ofCoffeeCup HTML Editor and visual design tools on the bonus CD.You’ll learn to:
- Get a simple page designed and online by the end of Chapter3
- Optimize photos, video, and audio for the Web and get them ontoyour page
- Register for a Google account and use the versatile Google PageCreator
- Build pages using basic HTML or CoffeeCup HTML Editor
- Identify and apply elements of design, avoid common errors, andcreate pages that get noticed
- Maintain control by creating and editing pages in HTML with atext editor
- Understand how image file size affects your pages, how toupload photos to Flickr, and how to add sound and video files toyour Web pages
- Develop your pages into a site with CoffeeCup HTML Editor andVisual Editor
You’ll even find out more about blogging and Blogger.com.The trial software on the CD is for Windows, but the instructionsfor building great Web pages work on any system!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: