Your Happy Healthy Pet
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Outgoing, cheerful, inquisitive little acrobats, conures are entertaining companion birds. They're small in size, but big in personality. This guide helps you make your conure a part of your family, with information on:
* Choosing your conure
* Creating a safe, stimulating home for your bird
* Everyday care, including feeding and bathing
* Clipping your conure's wings--why, when, and how
* Training tips, from getting your conure comfortable with you to potty training to teaching tricks such as Ride in the Wagon, Nod Your Head, and Play Dead
* Teaching your conure to talk
Conures are often cuddly and almost always wonderfully affectionate, so you'll get a lot of love from your little feathered friend!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: