Want to get an MBA? The Complete MBA For Dummies,2nd Edition, is the practical, plain-English guidethat covers all the basics of a top-notch MBA program, helping youto navigate today’s most innovative business strategies. Frommanagement to entrepreneurship to strategic planning, you’llunderstand the hottest trends and get the latest techniques formotivating employees, building global partnerships, managing risk,and manufacturing.
This fun, easy-to-access guide is full of useful information,tips, and checklists that will help you lead, manage, orparticipate in any business at a high level of competence.You’ll find out how to use databases to your advantage,recognize and reward your employees, analyze financial statements,and understand the challenges of strategic planning in a globalbusiness environment. You’ll also learn the basic principalsof accounting, get a grip on the concepts behind stocks and bonds,and find out how technology has revolutionized everything frommanufacturing to marketing. Discover how to:
- Know and respond to your customers’ needs
- Handle budgets and forecasts
- Recruit and retain top people
- Establish and run employee teams
- Use Sarbanes-Oxley to your company’s advantage
- Negotiate with the best of them
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Avoid common managerial mistakes
- Improve cash flow
- Market your products and services
- Make the most of your advertising dollar
Once you know what an MBA knows, the sky’s the limit. ReadThe Complete MBA For Dummies, 2nd Edition,and watch your career take off!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: