Prepare for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book. Access to the digital edition of the Cram Sheet is available through product registration at Pearson IT Certification; or see instructions in back pages of your eBook.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA® A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
1. Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
2. When prompted please enter ISBN number 9780133048223
3. Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content
CompTIA® A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Exam Cram, Sixth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of Windows 7, new PC hardware, tablets, smartphones, and professional-level networking and security. The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Exam Alerts, Sidebars, and Notes interspersed throughout the text keep you focused on what you need to know. Cram Quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and the Cram Sheet tear card is the perfect last minute review.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams!
- Deploy and administer desktops and notebooks running Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Understand, install, and troubleshoot motherboards, processors, and memory
- Test and troubleshoot power-related problems
- Use all forms of storage, including new Blu-ray and Solid State (SSD) devices
- Work effectively with mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot both visible and internal laptop components
- Configure Windows components and applications, use Windows administrative tools, and optimize Windows systems
- Repair damaged Windows environments and boot errors
- Work with audio and video subsystems, I/O devices, and the newest peripherals
- Install and manage both local and network printers
- Configure IPv4 and understand TCP/IP protocols and IPv6 changes
- Install and configure SOHO wired/wireless networks and troubleshoot connectivity
- Implement secure authentication, prevent malware attacks, and protect data
David L. Prowse is an author, computer network specialist, and technical trainer. Over the past several years he has authored several titles for Pearson Education, including the well-received CompTIA A+ Exam Cram and CompTIA Security+ Cert Guide. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: