An indispensable resource for active traders from the HirschOrganization and John Person. Provides the best in investment dataand statistics, in the same calendar format as the trusted annualStock Trader's Almanac.
The Commodity Trader’s Almanac 2010 is your annualguide to commodities trading. Whether you’re a seasonedinvestor or just getting started in commodities this vital deskreference is packed with critical commodity trading seasonalitytrends, strategies and data for every active trader. You getactionable information on specific stocks, ETFs and more! The 2010edition's key features include:
- A NEW Commodity Seasonality Strategy Calendar
- EXPANDED advice on using the COT Report – CommodityTraders’ "Inside Scoop"
- BRAND NEW listing of Commodity Trading Specs and RelatedSecurities to Trade
- Updates on Commodity Seasonalities
- New Trades and Added Data including the S&P 500 and30-year Bond Futures
- Case studies on how these trades actually worked lastyear
- Business Cycle Analysis and trading tips for the currentclimate
- Expanded Feature on Timing Tools with tips on utilizingCandlesticks and Pivot Points to better time seasonal trades
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: