Sales training doesn’t develop sales champions. Managers do.
The secret to developing a team of high performers isn’t more training but better coaching. When managers effectively coach their people around best practices, core competencies and the inner game of coaching that develops the champion attitude, it makes your training stick. With Keith Rosen’s coaching methodology and proven L.E.A.D.S. Coaching Framework™ used by the world’s top organizations, you’ll get your sales and management teams to perform better - fast.
Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions is your playbook to creating a thriving coaching culture and building a team of top producers. This book is packed with case studies, a 30 Day Turnaround Strategy for underperformers, a library of coaching templates and scripts, as well as hundreds of powerful coaching questions you can use immediately to coach anyone in any situation.
You will learn how to confidently facilitate powerful, engaging coaching conversations so that your team can resolve their own problems and take ownership of the solution. You’ll also discover how to leverage the true power of observation and deliver feedback that results in positive behavioral changes, so that you can successfully motivate and develop your team and each individual to reach business objectives faster.
Winner of Five International Best Book Awards, Coaching Salespeople Into Sales Champions is your tactical, step-by-step playbook for any people manager looking to:
- Boost sales, productivity and personal accountability, while reducing your workload
- Conduct customer/pipeline reviews that improve forecast accuracy, customer retention and uncover new selling opportunities
- Achieve a long term ROI from coaching by ensuring it’s woven into your daily rhythm of business
- Design, launch and sustain a successful internal coaching program
- Turn-around underperformers in 30 days or less
- Build deeper trust and handle difficult conversations by creating alignment around each person’s goals and your objectives
- Coach and retain your top performers
- Collaborate more powerfully and communicate like a world-class leader
Training develops salespeople. Coaching develops sales champions. Your new competitive edge.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: