CliffsTestPrep Nursing School Entrance Exam can help you enter a growing field. More than two million registered nurses practice in the United States, and the U.S. Department of Labor expects more jobs to be created for registered nurses than for any other occupation. Use this study guide to help you get a job right away. Inside, you'll find
- Full-length practice tests
- Practice questions, answers, and explanations in each chapter
- An overview of nursing as a career. Find out which degrees you need and the specialties you might consider.
- Contact information for nursing associations and licensing information for State Boards of Nursing
This book will help you understand the types of questions that will test your knowledge of several basic areas such as vocabulary (prefixes, suffixes, roots, and more) and reading comprehension. In addition, you'll hone your knowledge of subjects such as
- Basic math, including fractions, decimals, percents, geometry, and measurement
- Data interpretation, table reading, and quantitative comparisons
- General science, including genetics and molecular biology
- Human anatomy and physiology, including the digestive system, respiratory system, and circulatory system
- Chemistry, including atomic structure; molecules and compounds; equations and reactions; acids, bases and solutions; radioactivity, and organic chemistry
- Physics, including motion, weight/mass, frictional force, fluids, and sound waves
With guidance from the CliffsTestPrep series, you'll feel at home in any standardized-test environment!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: