Cisco® Unified Presence offers companies powerful opportunities to improve productivity. Building on the migration to IP telephony and the deployment of Cisco Unified Communications environments, it helps people find each other faster, solve problems more quickly, pursue opportunities with more agility, and increase customer satisfaction.
Written by three leading Cisco experts, Cisco Unified Presence Fundamentals explains the concepts behind Unified Presence, the technologies involved, their interdependencies, and how to troubleshoot them. The authors support their discussions of concepts and techniques with many sample applications, guiding network professionals to real-world mastery even if they have never used presence technologies.
This book will be an indispensable resource for all Cisco partners and system integrators who need to understand Unified Presence and build solutions, and for all IT and networking professionals who must work with or support those solutions. This is the only book that
- Walks readers step by step through configuring Cisco Unified Presence
- Presents practical sample applications that encourage readers to explore and innovate in their own organizations
- Thoroughly covers the technical aspects of deploying Presence and explains how it can be used within key vertical markets
- Presents troubleshooting techniques from both server- and client-side perspectives
- Plan, install, configure, support, and profit from Cisco Unified Presence
- Understand the components of a Cisco Unified Presence solution and how they fit together
- Gain valuable insight into how Cisco Unified Presence can increase productivity, scheduling capabilities, and interactivity for evolving industries
- Understand crucial interdependencies that impact Cisco Unified Presence design, functionality, and behavior
- Configure Cisco Unified Presence for Federation
- Understand how to resolve Unified Presence issues with built-in tools and diagnostic utilities
This book is part of the Cisco Press® Fundamentals Series. Books in this series introduce networking professionals to new networking technologies, covering network topologies, sample deployment concepts, passwords, and management techniques.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: