The new Canon EOS Rebel XS is designed to capture the perfect photos. But if you’re new to SLRs, digital photography can be a bit intimidating. Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D For Dummies shows you how to get the most out of this digital camera, taking advantage of its 10.1 megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC III image processor.
This book offers explanations of all the controls and menus, suggestions to make using lenses a breeze, and picture-taking advice to give you the confidence to start shooting fantastic photos. You’ll learn to manage aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, and work with the Auto Lighting Optimizer to enhance your creativity. You’ll also discover how to:
- Handle and manipulate lenses
- Get creative with exposure, lighting, and color balance
- Download, organize, print, and share your photos
- See how to use the Live View mode, adjust settings, and get great shots in automatic or manual mode
- Use Autofocus with Live View, set white balance, and choose a color space
- Work with Canon’s downloading tools, prepare images for print, and create Web-friendly files
- Get great photos in automatic modes
- Follow ten speedy editing tricks
- Avoid motion blur and noise
- Check focus by magnifying the view
- Capture action, scenic vistas, and close-ups
- Print from rhe ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser
You’ve invested in the Canon EOS Rebel XS, so it makes sense to learn the best techniques for using this camera. Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D For Dummies gives you the knowledge to become a pro.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: