The new Canon EOS Rebel XS is designed to capture the perfectphotos. But if you’re new to SLRs, digital photography can bea bit intimidating. Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D For Dummiesshows you how to get the most out of this digital camera, takingadvantage of its 10.1 megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC III imageprocessor.
This book offers explanations of all the controls and menus,suggestions to make using lenses a breeze, and picture-takingadvice to give you the confidence to start shooting fantasticphotos. You’ll learn to manage aperture, shutter speed, andISO, and work with the Auto Lighting Optimizer to enhance yourcreativity. You’ll also discover how to:
- Handle and manipulate lenses
- Get creative with exposure, lighting, and color balance
- Download, organize, print, and share your photos
- See how to use the Live View mode, adjust settings, and getgreat shots in automatic or manual mode
- Use Autofocus with Live View, set white balance, and choose acolor space
- Work with Canon’s downloading tools, prepare images forprint, and create Web-friendly files
- Get great photos in automatic modes
- Follow ten speedy editing tricks
- Avoid motion blur and noise
- Check focus by magnifying the view
- Capture action, scenic vistas, and close-ups
- Print from rhe ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser
You’ve invested in the Canon EOS Rebel XS, so it makessense to learn the best techniques for using this camera. CanonEOS Rebel XS/1000D For Dummies gives you the knowledge tobecome a pro.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: