No-fail formulas for getting great digital photos with the Canon EOS 7D
If you want to polish your photography skills, keep your camera bag stocked with the best equipment, like Canon's new EOS 7D camera and this practical, full-color Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide. Portable and packed with information, this handy guide helps you get the very most out of the EOS 7D's powerful new features. Discover professional shooting tricks, helpful composition advice, and invaluable tips on exposure, perspective, and more. The book also includes a grey and color checker card, so you can tweak your captured photos for optimal colorization.
- From menu screens to composition, this book provides no-fail techniques for getting the most out of your Canon EOS 7D digital camera
- Covers the camera's new features, including the 19-point autofocus, new metering system, integrated Speedlight Transmitter, 8-frames-per-second shooting ratio, and improved HD video capturing
- Helps you take your photography skills to another level with photography tips and tricks from professional photographer and author Charlotte Lowrie
- Teaches you photography essentials such as composition, exposure, perspective, and more
- Includes a grey and color card checker and full instructions with the book
Take memorable photographs with your new Canon EOS 7D and the Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: