You’ve always admired beautiful calligraphy, but you probablyfigured it was way too hard to master, right ? Calligraphyis actually much easier than you ever dreamed. All you need is theright guide and you’ll be up to speed in no time!
Calligraphy For Dummies lets anyone discover the art andfun of lettering. With this hands-on guide, you’ll be able todevelop your craft and test it out in no time. Starting with theitalic alphabet, you’ll discover different types of strokes,how to angle your pen, and how to join letters. Thiseasy-to-follow, step-by-step guide shows you:
- All the tools you need to practice the craft
- Where to get the proper ink and paper
- How to master several alphabets
- Different variations to change the look of letters
- How to mix and match your alphabets
- How to create a poster, sign, or certificate
- Ways to design and letter a quotation
- Common mistakes that can easily be avoided
Calligraphy For Dummies also provides tips on how to putyour calligraphy skills to good use, with ideas for making money,adding flair to wedding invitations, and more! It also includes tenfun alphabets and practice pages to hone in on your talent, as wellas examples of poorly formed letters to keep you on track. With alittle practice, you’ll be creating stunning letters andexperiencing the joys of writing calligraphy!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: