A complete CTS Exam Study System
Published with InfoComm International, CTS Certified Technology Specialist Exam Guide offers comprehensive coverage of all objectives on the InfoComm Certified Technology Specialist exam--the leading internationally recognized audiovisual (AV) certification. This authoritative resource includes learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, best practices, checklists, diagrams, photos, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
- One complete practice exam
- E-book, with bonus AV Essentials content
- Bonus practice exam available for download (with free online registration)
Covers all CTS exam objectives, including how to:
- Conduct a site survey
- Gather customer information
- Evaluate and recommend changes to a site environment
- Develop a functional AV scope
- Design, provide, and sell AV solutions
- Conduct a vendor selection process
- Market AV technologies
- Operate AV solutions
- Conduct maintenance activities
- Manage AV business operations
- Manage AV projects and personnel
- Conduct estimating, purchasing, and job costing activities
- Troubleshoot and repair AV solutions
InfoComm International is the leading nonprofit association serving the professional information communications industry worldwide.
Sven Lourik is a Washington, D.C. area writer and consultant specializing in training development, human performance management, and information support.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: