- Master IIUC 640-460 exam topics with the official study guide
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with Exam Preparation Tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions on the CD-ROM
CCNA Voice Official Exam Certification Guide is a best of breed Cisco exam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNA Voice IIUC 640-460 exam. Senior voice instructors and network engineers Jeremy Cioara, Michael Cavanaugh, and Kris Krake share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
CCNA Voice Official Exam Certification Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks sections help drill you on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful testing engine that allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, presenting question-by-question remediation to the text and laying out a complete study plan for review.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
CCNA Voice Official Exam Certification Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the IIUC exam, including
- Connecting IP phones to the LAN infrastructure
- Cisco Unified CME installation
- Cisco Unified CME IP phone configuration
- Cisco Unified CME voice productivity features
- Gateway and trunk concepts and configuration
- Cisco Unity Express concepts and configuration
- Smart Business Communications System
- Configuring and maintaining the UC500 for voice
The CD-ROM contains an electronic copy of the book and more than 250 practice questions for the IIUC exam.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: