A complete preparation guide for the entry-level networking CCNAcertification
If you're planning to advance your career by taking theall-important Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), this is thestudy guide you need! Seven minibooks cover all the concepts andtopics on which you'll be tested, covering the latest version ofthe exam.
Each part of the exam is covered thoroughly in its own section,so you can readily find the information you want to study. Plentyof review questions help you prepare, and the companion CD-ROMincludes the highly rated Dummies Test Engine so you can test yourprogress with questions based on exam content.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the entry-levelcertification for network professionals
- Seven minibooks in this guide cover Secure Device Manager,Virtual Private Networks, IPv6, 2960 Switches, Cisco NetworkAssistant, Advanced EIGRP and OSPF, and Introduction to WirelessNetworks
- Covers the latest version of the exam, including the new voice,security and wireless components added in 2008
- Packed with review questions to help you prepare
- Includes more security and troubleshooting information
- CD-ROM includes the popular Dummies Test Engine, an exclusive,fully customizable test-prep software package that features twiceas many sample questions as the previous version
CCNA Certification All-In-One For Dummies is thepreparation guide you need to earn your CCNA certification.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: