You're intelligent, right? So you've already figured out thatBusiness Intelligence can be pretty valuable in making the rightdecisions about your business. But you’ve heard at least adozen definitions of what it is, and heard of at least that many BItools. Where do you start?
Business Intelligence For Dummies makes BIunderstandable! It takes you step by step through the technologiesand the alphabet soup, so you can choose the right technology andimplement a successful BI environment. You'll see how theapplications and technologies work together to access, analyze, andpresent data that you can use to make better decisions about yourproducts, customers, competitors, and more.
You’ll find out how to:
- Understand the principles and practical elements of BI
- Determine what your business needs
- Compare different approaches to BI
- Build a solid BI architecture and roadmap
- Design, develop, and deploy your BI plan
- Relate BI to data warehousing, ERP, CRM, and e-commerce
- Analyze emerging trends and developing BI tools to see whatelse may be useful
Whether you’re the business owner or the person chargedwith developing and implementing a BI strategy, checking outBusiness Intelligence For Dummies is a good businessdecision.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: