World-class guidance for delivering the right decision support tothe right people at the right time
A vital blueprint for organizations that want to thrive in thecompetitive fray, Business Analytics for Managers presents asustainable business analytics (BA) model focusing on theinteraction of IT technology, strategy, business processes, and abroad spectrum of human competencies and organizationalcircumstances.
- Proven guidance on developing an information strategy
- Tips for supporting your company's ability to innovate in thefuture by using analytics
- An understanding of BA as a holistic information disciplinewith links to your business's strategy
- Practical insights for planning and implementing BA
- How to use information as a strategic asset
- Why BA is the next stepping-stone for companies in theinformation age today
- Discussion on BA's ever-increasing role
Filled with examples and forward-thinking guidance from renownedBA leaders Gert Laursen and Jesper Thorlund, Business Analyticsfor Managers offers powerful techniques for making increasinglyadvanced use of information in order to survive any marketconditions.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: