You don't need a marketing degree or intensive training to build anattention-grabbing brand; you just need this book - and 30 days.
Simon Middleton shows you how to create, manage and communicateyour brand profoundly and effectively, in just 30 days, byfollowing 30 clear exercises. How you work through the book is upto you, the result will be the same: an authentic, compelling, andhighly distinctive brand that will attract and engage customers andfans. You will learn how to:
- Establish your brand values and positioning
- Get the all-important name right
- Bring your brand to life
- Turn your customers into your advocates
- Manage your PR and use your marketing budget wisely
- Inspire your staff to live the brand too
- Deal with problems when something goes wrong
Branding isn't about funky logos and expensive advertising. Yourbrand is what your company means to the world. Getting that meaningright is the most important thing you can do in business.
'Passionate and persuasive, Simon Middleton has a naturalinstinct for uncovering the Wow! factor in every brand.' DawnGibbins MBE, Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year and Star ofChannel 4's The Secret Millionaire
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: