The easy way to get a handle on bookkeeping
Accurate and complete bookkeeping is crucial to any businessowner, but it's also important to those who work with the business,such as investors, financial institutions, and employees.Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless wayto master this critical skill.
You'll get clear and concise information on keeping track oftransactions, figuring out balance sheets, keeping ledgers orjournals, creating financial statements, and operating accounts forbusinesses, along with practices and examples to hone your skills.Plus, the bonus CD includes samples of bookkeeping forms, workingpapers, letters, resources, and spreadsheets.
- Keeping track of transactions
- Figuring out the balance sheet
- Keeping a ledger and journal
- Creating financial statements
- Operating accounts for businesses
- Recognizing assets and liabilities
- Up-to-date tax information
- Changes in small business regulations
- Additional and complementary examples
- Demonstration problems
- True/false and multiple-choice questions and scenarios
Whether you're a professional or a student looking to expandyour skills, Bookkeeping Kit For Dummies is a one-stopresource for anyone interested in this ever-growing occupation.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: