The long-awaited BlackBerry Storm is here! Take advantage of all the cool things your new touch-screen BlackBerry can do with BlackBerry Storm For Dummies.
Your BlackBerry Storm can help you organize your calendar, surf the Internet, and stay in constant contact. it even works like a modem for your laptop. BlackBerry Storm For Dummies shows you how to unlock all of the exciting capabilities of your BlackBerry Storm. You’ll discover how to:
- Customize your BlackBerry Storm, learn to navigate the touch screen, manage power consumption, and protect your device
- Set up your contacts, keep notes, synchronize lists with your desktop, and manage your calendar
- Keep in touch with e-mail, PIN-to-PIN and instant messaging, and phone calls
- Browse the Internet and keep track of key sites
- Play music and videos, take pictures or mini-movies, and tune in the news
- Activate Storm’s built-in GPS and use Google Maps or BlackBerry Map
- Synchronize your BlackBerry with your desktop so your data is consistent wherever you go
- Prepare your laptop to use your BlackBerry Storm as a modem
- Install and manage third-party applications
- Keep your personal information safe
You’ll find tips for tapping and thumbing the touch screen, secrets for taking great photos and videos, and even fun games to play on your Storm. Whether you’re upgrading from an earlier model or you just got your first BlackBerry, BlackBerry Storm For Dummies helps you utilize everything this handy device has to offer.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: