Get the most from your BlackBerry Curve with thiseasy-to-understand reference
The BlackBerry Curve smartphone is the most popular BlackBerrymodel sold by Research in Motion. It boasts an optical trackpad,dedicated media keys, easy media sharing, Mac compatibility, iTunessynchronization, a camera, Wi-Fi calling, and extended batterylife—to name just a few features. This fun, friendly, andeasy-to-understand book is a practical guide to the BlackBerryCurve and covers an array of how-to topics to help you get the mostout of this exciting handheld device.
You'll learn the parts of the Curve, how to navigate the QWERTYkeyboard, set up contacts and make appointments, download thelatest applications, take great pictures, take advantage of theexpandable memory, and much more.
- Serves as a practical, hands-on guide to the BlackBerry CurvesmartphoneCovers all current and newly introduced models of theBlackBerry Curve
- Shows how to get online and surf the Web, manage e-mail, andcreate a to-do list
- Demonstrates navigation tips and shortcuts
- Guides you through upgrades to the newest Curve models
- Explains how to take advantage of the expandable memory, getmultimedia, and download apps from BlackBerry App World
- Walks you through syncing your BlackBerry with yourdesktop
Avoid the learning curve with this helpful guide to theBlackBerry Curve!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: