• 4 entire books, over 90 chapters!
• Over 80 illustrations!
• Spell-checked, formatted and with an optimized Table-of-Contents.
THE JOHN WESLEY BIOGRAPHY COLLECTION is a fantastic resource that brings together 4 penetrating and powerful biographies of the preacher who transformed the British religious landscape. These lives of John Wesley will give you a thorough understanding of his early years, conversion, ministry and legacy.
Includes the FULL texts of:
• JOHN WESLEY, EVANGELIST (Richard Green)
• JOHN WESLEY, THE METHODIST (John Fletcher Hurst)
• JOHN WESLEY, A STUDY FOR THE TIMES (Thomas Dodd)
• THE LIFE AND TIMES OF JOHN WESLEY (Luke Tyerman)
Be sure to look for the other biography collections in our “Viewpoints” series!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: