We live in a data-driven world. Increasingly, the efficient operation of organizations across sectors relies on the effective use of vast amounts of data. Making sense of big data is a combination of organizations having the tools, skills and more importantly, the mindset to see data as the new 'oil' fuelling a company. Unfortunately, the technology has evolved faster than the workforce skills to make sense of it and organizations across sectors must adapt to this new reality or perish.'
Andreas Weigend, Ph.D Stanford, Head of the Social Data Lab at Stanford, former Chief Scientist Amazon.com
The industry is facing a bold new world with the amazing technological developments of the Cloud and Big Data, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Big Data Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Big Data concepts and its practical application in any IT environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Big Data training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for business analysts, data warehouse experts or any other IT professional to help them transform into the world of Data Science.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward and quickly take advantage of the benefits that the cloud and Big Data present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being Proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Big Data Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Big Data Certification.
- Easy and Affordable
- Learning about Hadoop and other Big Data technologies has never been more affordable
- Latest industry trends explained
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Big Data and 300 other technologies by the industry's best
- Learn at your Own Pace. Find everything right here when you need it and from wherever you are
What will you learn?
- What is Big Data?
- How to Gain Insights From Big Data
- Available Solutions For Big Data
- Find out how Unstructured Data Can Deliver Fresh Insights
- How to plan for Big Data
- Big Data Cloud Analytics
- Real-time Big Data
- Big Data and Pricing Effectiveness
- Transform Big Data Efficiently into knowledge
- How to Unlock the value
- Unstructured and Structured Data
- Turn Big Data Into Business Value
Course Outline - The topics covered in this course are:
- Big Data Overview
- Introduction to Big Data Analytics
- Data Storage
- Networking Systems
- File Systems and Software
- Website Systems and Software
- Audio and Video Systems
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours
The program combines 10 presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A Certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: