Heres how to achieve optimum cycling performance through proven training techniques from the sports top experts
Whether you want to ride a competitive century or just want to get the maximum health benefits from cycling, this book will make it happen.
Discover how to:
- Increase your speed and endurance.
- Eat for peak performance.
- Reduce injuries through weight-training and breathing techniques.
- Increase mental focus for great rides.
- Avoid injuries and exhaustion caused by overtraining.
- Attack hills smartly and handle turns like a pro.
You'll also find:
- Practical pointers from top cycling coaches.
- Exercises to help improve your overall cycling fitness.
- A 26-week training schedule to put you at the head of the pack.
- Winter training programs to keep you fit off-season.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: