Learn to play bass guitar quickly and easily with this guide andbonus interactive CD!
The bass guitar is utilized in almost every single genre ofmusic-rock, classical, jazz, metal, funk, and country just to namea few. Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies provides bassistsan opportunity to dabble with all these styles and more. Regardlessof your intended musical style, this hands-on guide provides thetips and drills designed to help perfect your playing ability.
- Features a wide variety of over 300 exercises andtechnique-building practice opportunities tailored to bassguitar
- From classic blues bass rhythms to funk, rock, and reggae basspatterns, players of all styles benefit from the exercises andchords presented
- Shows you proper hand and body posture and fingering and handpositions
- Each lesson concludes with a music piece for you to try
- The audio CD includes practice pieces that accompany theexercises and drills presented in each section
- Helps you build your strength, endurance, and dexterity whenplaying bass
Whether you're a beginner bass player or you're looking tostretch your playing skills, Bass Guitar Exercises ForDummies is the book for you!
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not includedas part of the e-book file, but are available for download afterpurchase.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: