Bang Colombia is a travel guide designed to help you sleep with Colombian women in Colombia without paying for it. It contains dozens of moves, lines, and tips learned after six months of research in Medellin, Bogota, and Cali, where the author dedicated his existence to cracking the code of Colombian women, who are more challenging than their Western counterparts.
Inside this book you'll find...
- A strategy for learning Spanish, including studying tips and a list of Spanish learning guides that won't break the bank
- An honest breakdown on Colombian women, both in terms of physical traits and personality
- The three key pillars of game that build the foundation of your Colombian bang strategy
- A standard internet email template, in both English and Spanish, that you can use on three Colombian dating sites to have dates lined up before you even arrive
- An easy Spanish line for when you're trying to weasel your way back in her room on the same night you meet
- An explanation into the Colombian prepago female (gold digger), and what to do if you think you have one on your hands
You'll also find a lot of dating tips, such as...
- A powerful first date move that makes a Colombian girl feel like she's known you longer than she really has
- How to deal with college girls who you're certain will flake out on you
- An effective Spanish phone script for calling a Colombian girl for the first time so you get the date without sounding like an idiot
- The easiest, cheapest way to bang a Colombian girl after you've already had a successful date.
- How to seal the deal even if you're staying at a dirty backpackers hostel
In addition, the book contains city overviews for Bogota and Cali, and a very detailed guide for Medellin. For each city the book contains insider tips on where to find girls during both day and night. Other things you'll learn are techniques in dating, sealing the deal, and combating flakiness. With lines shared in both English and Spanish, Bang Colombia aims to be a must-read for every Western man visiting the country.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: