AutoCAD is the hot computer-aided design software known for bothits powerful tools and its complexity. AutoCAD 2010 forDummies is the bestselling guide that walks you through thiscomplicated program so you can build complex 3D technical drawings,edit like a pro, enter new dimensions, and plot with style.
AutoCAD 2010 for Dummies helps you navigate the program,use the AutoCAD Design Center, create a basic layout and work withdimension, and put your drawings on the Internet. You’ll soonbe setting up the AutoCAD environment, using the AutoCAD Ribbon,creating annotation and dimension drawings, exploring 3D models,and cruising comfortably through AutoCAD 2010.
- Understand object selection and learn all about commanding andselecting, one-by-one selection, and perfecting selecting
- Use the AutoCAD tool kit and learn to copy between drawings,manipulate images, and polish your properties
- Turn on your annotative objects and say more in multilinetext
- Understand the anatomy of a dimension, then draw and edit yourown
- Get up to speed on how to create block definitions, insertblocks, and more
- Discover techniques for setting up a layout in paper space
- Push the boundary of hatch and define hatch objects
- Learn to design in Web format and draw on the Internet
With AutoCAD, the only limits are your imagination. AutoCAD2010 for Dummies prepares you to use this powerful software todesign and document your ideas in 2D and 3D.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: