In the only Apple-certified guide to iWork ’09, you’ll learn to create everything from first-rate business presentations and newsletters to effective budgets and event planners. Focused lessons take you step by step through all aspects of Keynote, Pages, and Numbers. The self-paced book uses real-life material and practical lessons that you can apply immediately to your own projects. You’ll learn to:
• Master the iWork suite of tools quickly through fun, real-world projects
• Design a Keynote presentation from storyboard to Web export
• Add animated charts and custom backgrounds to a presentation with ease
• Publish great-looking newsletters and brochures in print and on the Web
• Build a professional marketing package from scratch
• Create expense reports, track budgets, and plan special events
• Sort, organize, and chart data using sophisticated spreadsheet calculations
The Apple Training Series is both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum of the Apple Training and Certification Program. To find out more about Apple Training, or to find an Authorized Training Center near you, go to www.apple.com/training.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: