Completely revised and updated for Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9, this Apple-certified guide shows you how to record, produce, and polish music files with Apple’s professional audio software. Veteran music producer David Nahmani’s step-by-step, instructions teach you everything from basic music creation to advanced production techniques using Logic’s software synthesizers, samplers, and digital signal processors. Using the book’s DVD files and either Logic Pro 9 or Logic Express 9, you’ll begin making music in the first lesson. Whether you’re looking to use your computer as a digital recording studio, create musical compositions, or transfer that song in your head into music you can share, this comprehensive book/DVD combo will show you how.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certifi ed Pro Exam
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: