What is a friend?
The lines are blurring in today's fast-paced world. Is the person who sits in the office next to you a friend? How about that schoolmate with whom you exchange holiday cards? And what about the person you "met" last night in an online chat room?
Paul Barrass, a noted mental health and personal development professional, shows you how to determine a true friend from a fair-weather friend. He takes an in-depth look at friendships and explains the steps to making friends, building friendships, and getting free of people who don't support you. And, he shows you secrets about finding and keeping the best friend you'll ever have!
The Friendcraft℠ method of making and keeping friends was developed for the exclusive purpose of helping you build a personal community of friends on a solid foundation. Filled with tips, insights and hands-on activities, Amazing Friendships: How to make and keep good friends the Friendcraft℠ way! is jam-packed with everything you need to know about making friends.
This book reveals:
- The real secret to making friends and keeping friendships strong
- The different types of friendships and why we need all of them
- How to be a good friend
- The keys to being your own best friend
- How to build a happier and more satisfying life through friendships
- Ways to keep friendships strong across time and distance
- How to detect toxic friends and how to gently get rid of them
- Why the Friendcraft℠ method is different and how you can incorporate these lessons into your own life - today!
North American Edition
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: