The expert guidance you need to get the most out of Access2010
Get the Access 2010 information you need to succeed with thiscomprehensive reference. If this is your first encounter withAccess, you'll appreciate the thorough attention to databasefundamentals and terminology. If you're familiar with earlierversions, you can jump right into Access 2010 enhancementssuch as the new Access user interface and wider use of XML and Webservices.
- Takes you under the hood of Microsoft Access 2010, the databaseapplication included with Microsoft Office 2010
- Explores the latest enhancements, such as a new user interfaceand wider use of XML and Web services; also, how to exchange datawith Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office apps
- Covers how to create tables, manipulate datasheets, and workwith multiple tables
- Explains the seven database objects and how to use a seven-stepdesign method to build a database tailored to your needs
- Shows you how to build forms, use Visual Basic and the VBAEditor, automate query parameters, create functions andsubroutines, use XML to create data access pages, and more
- Includes a CD with all source code from the book and workingexamples, plus bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo andevaluation programs that work with or enhance Microsoft Office
You’ll want to keep this soup-to-nuts Access referenceclose at hand!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: