Did you volunteer to create a Web site for the softball team? Is ittime to take your small business to the next level and let yourcustomers shop online? Well, you can relax! ASP.NET 3.5 makescreating a dynamic site faster and cleaner than ever before, andASP.NET 3.5 For Dummies makes it easier.
First, you’ll get an introduction to all the tools andterminology you need to understand ASP.NET. If you’ve usedearlier versions of ASP.NET and Visual Web Developer, you canprobably skip that part and jump right into what’s new in3.5. You'll make friends with LINQ and SQL, create sites in VisualWeb Developer 2008 Express, and much more. Before you know it,you’ll discover how to:
- Integrate data, track shopping cart contents, and whisk awaybugs
- Create user interfaces with easy navigation
- Use the ListView control for sophisticated formatting
- Write LINQ queries
- Add a table to a database
- Create an event handler
- Take advantage of the drag 'n' drop feature that lets you writeless code
- Put all the features to work to develop dynamic Webapplications
The softball team is going to love that Web site, and yourcustomers might enjoy shopping on your site so much thatyou’ll have to expand your business to fill all the orders!We can’t promise that, of course, but we’re pretty surethat ASP.NET 3.5 For Dummies will make creating Web siteseasier and a lot more fun.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: