The ideal travel guide for a short break to the island of Rhodes, Greece. This fast-paced read includes a three-day plan taking you from Friday through Sunday, with a complete guide to the must-see sights, highlights and secret surprises.
You'll find it just as handy if Rhodes is a one-day stop on a Mediterranean cruise of the Greek Islands. Make the most of this remarkable place.
Clearly laid out and easy to navigate, this in-the-pocket guide has been written specifically for use on an eReader. Navigation is easy regardless of whether you're reading “cover to cover”, “flicking” through the book, or looking for a specific reference.
What you get:
- Your three-day plan: don’t waste a moment!
- Top experiences and attractions
- Practical information for getting there and around
- Insights into its astounding place in history
- Contacts and weblinks for venues, sights and services
- 100% independent advice
- Eye-popping historical remains, fabulous seaside resorts, quaint villages, top shopping, memorable festivals and entertainment...
Tailored to first-time visitors, A Long Weekend on Rhodes makes sure you spend your precious time on the best this town and island has to offer.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: