Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia affect millions of Americans and many more world wide. While a single definitive cause for these syndromes has not been found, factors involved in triggering them include chronic stress, nutritional and hormone deficiencies, post viral illnesses and mildly insufficient adrenal function.
The Debilitating fatigue and joint/muscle pain caused by these very real illnesses, can seriously reduce the quality-of-life for those who experience them.
This e-book addresses the symptoms, diagnosis and treatments for these life-altering health disorders. Also addressed are aspects of these illnesses, that can include hormonal deficiencies, including low cortisol levels.
NOTE: This ebook is approximately 9,452 words in length. The "Complete Look" reference in the title, is not to imply that this is an extensive medical journal but rather that the ebook contains all aspects of information on the subject that most laypersons would be seeking.
If you receive this eBook via a free download and find information it contains to be helpful, please consider posting a review on the Amazon page for it - Thank You!
1. The Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
2. Conditions That Cause Mild Adrenal Insufficiency
3. The Role of Adrenal Fatigue in Illnesses
4. Cortisol and DHEA Supplements for Adrenal Fatigue
5. Epstein-Barr Virus and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
6. My Own Diagnosis of Thyroid Disease, CFS and Adrenal Fatigue
7. More about CFS, Fibromyalgia and Low Cortisol
8. The Connection of Epstein-Barr Virus to CFS and Fibromyalgia
9. Treatments for CFS and Fibromyalgia
Author- Jim Lowrance has served as a general health author for Suite101.com, where he has been awarded Editor's Choice Awards and served as Editor and forum-moderator for Thyroid Health at Bellaonline.com.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: