"It is stunningly thorough and takes readers meticulouslythrough the design, conﬁguration and operation ofIPv6-based, low-power, potentially mobile radio-basednetworking." Vint Cerf, Vice President and Chief InternetEvangelist, Google
This book provides a complete overview of IPv6 over Low PowerWireless Area Network (6LoWPAN) technology
In this book, the authors provide an overview of the 6LoWPANfamily of standards, architecture, and related wireless andInternet technology. Starting with an overview of the IPv6‘Internet of Things’, readers are offered an insightinto how these technologies fit together into a completearchitecture. The 6LoWPAN format and related standards are thencovered in detail. In addition, the authors discuss the buildingand operation of 6LoWPAN networks, including bootstrapping,routing, security, Internet ingration, mobility and applicationprotocols. Furthermore, implementation aspects of 6LoWPAN arecovered.
- Demonstrates how the 6LoWPAN standard makes the latest Internetprotocols available to even the most minimal embedded devices overlow-rate wireless networks
- Provides an overview of the 6LoWPAN standard, architecture andrelated wireless and Internet technology, and explains the 6LoWPANprotocol format in detail
- Details operational topics such as bootstrapping, routing,security, Internet integration, mobility and applicationprotocols
- Written by expert authors with vast experience in the field(industrial and academic)
- Includes an accompanying website containing tutorial slides,course material and open-source code with examples (
6LoWPAN: The Wireless Embedded Internet is an invaluablereference for professionals working in fields such astelecommunications, control, and embedded systems. Advancedstudents and teachers in electrical engineering, informationtechnology and computer science will also find this bookuseful.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: