2012 Tax Facts on Investments provides clear, simple answers to often-complex tax questions concerning investments.
Organized in a convenient Q & A format to speed you to the information you need, 2012 Tax Facts on Investments delivers the latest guidance on:
- Mutual Funds, Unit Trusts, REITs
- Incentive Stock Options
- Options & Futures
- Real Estate
- Stocks, Bonds
- Oil & Gas
- Precious Metals & Collectibles
- And much more!
Updated for 2012 with these vital updates:
- New questions on the taxation of intellectual property
- Repeal of new reporting requirements for businesses
- Updated information on the effects of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 on investor protection and securities regulation
- Analysis of the Patient Protection Act s effect on long-term care plans
- Updated information on rules regarding distributions from corporations to shareholders
- Updated discussion of investments in real estate, oil and gas, equipment leasing and cattle-breeding enterprises
Plus, you re kept up-to-date with free online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
2012 Tax Facts on Investments
- Federal Income Taxation
- Estate Taxation
- Gift Taxation
- Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax
- Stocks and Bonds
- Taxation of Intellectual Property
Summary Table of Contents
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: