The skills you learn in law school and in the workplace can take you a long way in your career, even if you don't want to practice law the rest of your life. In fact, a legal background is great experience for almost any industry or profession. Those who do want to work in traditional law jobs can choose to work in a number of settings, but positions at large law firms remain the most coveted, especially for recent law graduates. Admittedly, the timing could be better for those just now hitting the job market, but the big firms aren't going anywhere, a number of which are included in our brand new insider guide covering 20 of the top law firms in the country.
Included in the guide are:
- Bios of companies including Brobeck; Piper Rudnick; Kirkland & Ellis; and White & Case
- Recent milestones-ranging from cases won and lost to mergers and acquisitions
- Insider scoops on what it's like to work for these companies
- Hiring information-how to make contact and with whom, as well as what's involved
- Interviewing tips . . . and more!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: